Other than a simple identification of a pest problem and a quick
word with our customers to give advice, there are two main types of
1. Visual Timber Pest Inspections, and
2. Commercial Premises Pest Inspections
1. VISUAL TIMBER PEST INSPECTIONS
These Inspections are carried out by or Licensed and Accredited
Inspectors, according to The Australian Standard 4349-3 1998, Inspection of
This type of Inspection will be followed up by a Written Report,
which will comment on such things as:
• Timber pests covered in the Report, s.a. Termites, Fungi,
Ventilation, Borers, Defibration etc. – as explained in our Section “Timber
• Susceptibility of the premises
• Damage located
• Advice given on correcting the problem
• Referrals, s.a. to builders in certain cases
• Proposed Management Plan for your problem area/s
(supported by our advice and clarification on options available
• Technical Data (Material Safety Data Sheets)
• Risk Assessment
• Advice on what you, our customer, can contribute to a
successful management of your problem/s
• Too many aspects and details to mention not only do the
Accredited Inspectors of Heritage Pest Control meet the accepted Standards
recognized by the Industry and Legal Profession but our training is on-going.
Expert knowledge of new methods, developments, changing building
styles and materials that may impact on your property, is constantly updated.
The end result is that we, at Heritage Pest Control, can guide you all the way
through, but in a way that you are comfortable with and also that you
understand what needs to be done.
2. COMMERCIAL PREMISES PEST INSPECTIONS
These Inspections are carried out by our Licensed and accredited
Inspectors according to the Industry Best Practice Standards and Requirement
that may apply according to Government Departments, s.a. Work Cover
Regulations, EPA etc.
These types of Inspections will include such matters as:
• Identification of your pest problem/s
• Any matters contributing, s.a. sanitation, cultural (pest)
influence, habitat, biology, physical barriers etc.
• Risk assessment of premises and the recommendations to
eliminate or reduce such risks (this includes risk to people, premises,
animals, environment etc.)
• Methods, treatments and technology available for your specific
• Recommendations, which you can attend to yourself, to achieve a
successful control program.
• Ongoing and additional services we can offer (e.g. Refer to our
section on Bird Proofing)
• Our logbook System, Industry Department Heads, Notification
System (designed to help prevent problems before they develop) and other
• Information on Legal matters impacting on your situation or
requested by you.
• And many more details
We are confident that you will notice the difference when you
deal with our staff as they are trained in the Commercial Pest Control’s “Best
We, at Heritage Pest Control, provide all of our assistance in
the style of